The Great Anthony Beauvillier Appreciation Thread (And former Hawks talk vol 8)

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Kane's only got 1 assist (no goals) in his first 4 games with Detroit this season. Their boards are becoming restless over his play.

Love Kaner, but if we're taking emotion out of the equation, TT was a much better add for this Hawks team.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Kane's only got 1 assist (no goals) in his first 4 games with Detroit this season. Their boards are becoming restless over his play.

Love Kaner, but if we're taking emotion out of the equation, TT was a much better add for this Hawks team.
It’s not TT vs Kane genius, it’s TT and Kane, you have to get them both, you don’t sign Bertuzzi and you get Kaner, I still don’t understand management not wanting to bring him back, it’s restarded, no one has been able to give a good explanation for it to this day, all I heard was this would be Kane’s team and it would take attention away from Beddard. Ya that’s a garbage argument, we want a winning team and not worship of certain players, real fans don’t care about that junk. Any GM who has a shot at bringing Kane at a crazy price and doesn’t should be fired, simple as that.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
It’s not TT vs Kane genius, it’s TT and Kane, you have to get them both, you don’t sign Bertuzzi and you get Kaner, I still don’t understand management not wanting to bring him back, it’s restarded, no one has been able to give a good explanation for it to this day, all I heard was this would be Kane’s team and it would take attention away from Beddard. Ya that’s a garbage argument, we want a winning team and not worship of certain players, real fans don’t care about that junk. Any GM who has a shot at bringing Kane at a crazy price and doesn’t should be fired, simple as that.
Thank you for calling me genius.

Hawks were never going to sign two undersized wingers in the off-season, especially with us already having an undersized 1C.

Teuvo brings a lot of the same elements as Kane. Bertuzzi plays an entirely different style.

It was never going to be both 86 and 88 coming back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad