GDT: The game. The game! Vs Ducks. 7pm

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I remember our local Gauthier hater saying that Gauthier wasn't going to be able to bully people with his size at the NHL level this year and then we see exactly the opposite, granted it was against Cardwell and Walman was too busy picking his nose on the other side of the ice.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I remember our local Gauthier hater saying that Gauthier wasn't going to be able to bully people with his size at the NHL level this year and then we see exactly the opposite, granted it was against Cardwell and Walman was too busy picking his nose on the other side of the ice.
I have no idea if I'm "local Gauthier hater" but are you seriously suggesting it's impressive for 6'3" Gauthier to push around 5'10" Cardwell?

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I have no idea if I'm "local Gauthier hater" but are you seriously suggesting it's impressive for 6'3" Gauthier to push around 5'10" Cardwell?

Haha no you're not the local Gauthier hater and no I'm not impressed at all by Gauthier, but he did make a good defensive zone play for his goal so I'm softening my bad opinions of him.

Beethovens 10th

du bist ein ungeduldiges Eichhörnchen!
Sep 27, 2017
Zentralfriedhof
It's me, I'm the Gauthier hater. I'm glad I'm not watching.
You wouldn’t believe what he did. I don’t believe it. It’s like the man has 7 arms, each arm wields 7 sticks, and each stick shoots the 7 fundamental puck truths that literally peel back the fabric of reality and changes hearts.

Thrun! Where were you on that one Gauthier you little shit kicker!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad