Post-Series Talk: The Florida Panthers (A1) defeat the Tampa Bay Lightning (WC1) 4 games to 1

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
It was physical. Did you see the hit counts per game? Just no brutal devastating Rempe like hits.

Right, but I think 7 games was part of the wish. There is now more rest time and less damage- that’s obviously better for future opponents, regardless of how physical the previous series was.

Reactions: Givememoneyback

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Forsling and Barkov did an awesome job shutting down Kucherov and Bob was great.

Since Tampa moved out McDonagh their blueline just hasn't looked up to snuff for me. Probably wouldn't have traded an entire draft class for the likes of Tanner Jeannot either. Florida is legit tho, Bill Zito has done a great job with that roster. Built to win just about any kind of hockey game.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
GG Panther’s.

This game loss hurts more then the others because it feels like we got screwed.

But at the same time our effort just wasn’t consistent.

This series loss doesn’t hurt near as bad as the one against Toronto from last year were we objectively just played better.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Tampas window has closed. Stamkos likely goes to Toronto this summer.
That would be Tavares 2.0

If he leaves Tampa, he's getting paid well.

Why Toronto? He can go anywhere. He will keep his fam in Tampa and basically be a mercenary for 2 years.

Doubt he would go to that fish bowl. More like Edmonton or LA IMHO

Wtp99

May 8, 2021
The panthers made it look easy. Sorry to say that the core of Tampa Bay has gotten older am and seems to have lost a step. Florida looked really good, they will be a tough out.
Tampa had a nice run and you still can’t count the out for the near future. In my humble opinion fighting for the 7 or 8 spot in the playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad