The Devils are exciting

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

aqsw

PM
Sponsor
Dec 11, 2004
Winnipeg
It' not one player JETSHOMER. The Devils are a very exciting team to watch.
Your previous prediction shows that you are not very good at predicting.
P.s. I'm a Jets Homer too!

Nico the Draft Riser

Devils, Rams, Hawks, Twins fan
Nov 18, 2017
Im loving the tears

Devils in the playoffs and people cant stand it

3 cups in 36 years - people are nervous about one of the most successful franchises in the league for the time theyve been around.

aqsw

PM
Sponsor
Dec 11, 2004
Winnipeg
All I'm saying is you were very wrong. So were alot of people.
You were still wrong though. I have been wrong before too.
I still love those Devils.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
It's certainly interesting how in one season they've been able to completely change their image from defensive trap team to fast, exciting team. That's what success does i guess, because they haven't really been a trap team in many years - they were just bad.
We pretty much played the same way last season that we do this season, we just sucked at it because we didn't have the right players for it to work. You can't play "fast, attacking, supportive" when you have a slow, old, and talentless roster.

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Im loving the tears

Devils in the playoffs and people cant stand it

3 cups in 36 years - people are nervous about one of the most successful franchises in the league for the time theyve been around.

It's funny. We all know how hard it is to win the cup and even winning ONE is a tough task.

But ... It's crazy how when you read "3 cups in 36 years," the first thing you think of is "that's awful."

I hate the devils as a rival of the pens. But I don't have anything against the team as a hockey fan. I wouldn't cheer for them but I won't cheer against them either.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
I read the thread as “the Devils exiting”.

So i was like “yeah, the Devils are exiting the playoffs....so?” To be expected.

Reactions: goonybird

New Jersey Devil

Sep 30, 2013
New Jersey
Fact: Ever since they first started playing in the NHL (as the Kansas City Scouts) in 1974, the New Jersey Devils/Colorado Rockies franchise made the playoffs every year that ended with the number 8.

Reactions: Csonked Out

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
I can see NJ beating Washington but not Tampa or Boston, it's only fitting that they can lock in that spot with a win against Washington in their last game.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
HILARIOUS how so many people correlate Sucking = Trap. No, the devils were a bad team with no talent these last few years and that is why they were boring, they did not play a trap system. But hey, keep looking stupid. :popcorn:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I can see NJ beating Washington but not Tampa or Boston, it's only fitting that they can lock in that spot with a win against Washington in their last game.
I'd say it's the opposite, we match up well against Tampa and Pittsburgh but not Washington. We're 3-0-0 against Tampa and 3-0-1 against Pittsburgh this season, but 1-2-0 with a game to play tonight against Washington.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad