Speculation: The Bruins and Jeremy Swayman are far apart in contract term (length) and dollar amount.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Score08

Apr 6, 2017
My prediction is this gets done at $8.25M right before Dec 1st
I’m hoping at some point swaymans dad slaps him upside the head and asks him what’s wrong with him. Sway seems to be completely devoid of any sagely advice in this process that forces him into recognizing the sweetheart setup he has in Boston.

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
As a hard core bruins fan, I can comfortably say they’re not cup contenders this year. They still have holes in scoring depth that need to be addressed, and certainly won’t get any better by giving a half season goalie 9 million year. But who knows, lighting can strike, but the odds are they are still a piece or two away from serious consideration, IMO.
Once you get in playoffs anything can happen

Reactions: Score08

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
So if Swayman plays way more games and puts up the great Numbers whats he worth in 2 years as a UFA?
I am guessing he can find a hell of a lot more that 8 million. It's not his fault the team only lets him play half the games right now
So if Swayman plays way more games and absolutely shits the bed what’s he worth in 2 years as a UFA?
I am guessing he will find a hell of a lot less than 8 million. It’s not his fault the team had him play more than half the games

It’s a long term deal at an agreeable salary. There’s risk on both sides. That’s the point.

Ad

Ad

Ad