Post-Game Talk: The Brick WOLL to the rescue - Leafs win !!!

Enga Olly

May 26, 2021
A couple more starts like that and I would have no problem with Murray pulling the chute. Woll played a wonderfully steady game with some smart puck handling.

My other hope is Lily gets a chance to get his head right and get his game back. I think he can do it. Needs to be paired with Gio. Gio brings out the best in Lily

Pebble live

Oct 17, 2021
A couple more starts like that and I would have no problem with Murray pulling the chute. Woll played a wonderfully steady game with some smart puck handling.

My other hope is Lily gets a chance to get his head right and get his game back. I think he can do it. Needs to be paired with Gio. Gio brings out the best in Lily
This D group was too sold tonight to not go with it in the playoffs as far as I'm concerned. Maybe Lilly gets in if there's an injury or they go 11/7. But IMO this should be the playoff group if they're going 12/6.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Just saw the highlights. Woll is so calm and stable. That’s something I really like about goalies, they are not jumpy and searching pucks…
It could also be the team played great D and Preds just didn’t have many weapons upfront.

Reactions: shaner8989

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
Back up to whom? He is better than the other 2.

maybe-ehhh.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad