The best NHL dressing rooms - and those most in need of a facelift

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
We're talking actual physical dressing rooms here. I'll actually start with two in desperate need of upgrading that look like they haven't been updated once since the respective buildings opened - Philadelphia and Minnesota.

view-of-the-locker-room-of-the-philadelphia-flyers-prior-to-opening-picture-id1054148892

the-minnesota-wild-locker-room-prior-to-the-game-against-the-new-york-picture-id866821060

Some of the best:

DEV_3750.jpg

cut.jpg

Ehk0oaX.jpg

general-view-of-the-st-louis-blues-locker-room-before-the-game-the-picture-id1147874903

Last edited:

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Don’t know what it is about the Red Wings one, but it is both cool and creepy. Bland/drab, yet retro looking. Modernly spacious, yet has the feel of an 80s style dressing room.

My favourites are the Oilers, Canucks and Sabres rooms. Not only modern, but the bowl shape make them look so spacious.

The massive logos at the top — there’s something haunting about them just hanging over you like that. The Canucks did it the best with their ceiling.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Here is video from the Maple Leafs Twitter account when they were using the visitors dressing room at Scotiabank Arena during the bubble.

Pretty crazy that these professional dressing rooms look not that much better/bigger than a local arena’s dressing room. Even if they are trying to disadvantage their opponents.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Pretty crazy that these professional dressing rooms look not that much better/bigger than a local arena’s dressing room. Even if they are trying to disadvantage their opponents.
I agree.

You look at how big and spacious some rooms are and then you’ve got these other rooms with guys literally on top of each other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad