OT: The Avalounge: No Politics in the Lounge

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Yeah, but did you know Kamala is Finnish for horrible?
021_Kamala-14--2dedff6792e006f9f720d1a9d1882fd8.jpg

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Walmart in my town had ~5-6 XSX and a couple XSS this morning. Walked in, grabbed one, got two cards denied because I never shop at Walmart, got one to go through and now have my XSX. Just wish I had more than a few Gamepass games to play that took advantage of the hardware. I'll probably wait on the PS5 until they come out with a slim or a Pro.

Reactions: Northern Avs Fan

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Walmart in my town had ~5-6 XSX and a couple XSS this morning. Walked in, grabbed one, got two cards denied because I never shop at Walmart, got one to go through and now have my XSX. Just wish I had more than a few Gamepass games to play that took advantage of the hardware. I'll probably wait on the PS5 until they come out with a slim or a Pro.

I’ll probably get the XSX in the new year. I’ll be interested to hear what the graphics are like.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I’ll probably get the XSX in the new year. I’ll be interested to hear what the graphics are like.

I'll probably try some Gears 5 and FH4 over the next few days, but sadly there just isn't much to play to wow you on either system right now. Dark Souls looks like the best 'next-gen' experience, but is also a remake and I don't have the dedication to pick back up and get my ass kicked again in a Souls type game right now after Seikro. All of it is just a holding pattern until Cyberpunk releases and hopefully the next gen version releases in early 2021 before I'm burnt out on that game. Plus now I can get rid of my launch Xbox One and throw the XOX upstairs.

Reactions: Northern Avs Fan

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
For me, I don’t see the point of buying consoles at launch. Not enough games + bugs

Reactions: UncleRisto

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
For me, I don’t see the point of buying consoles at launch. Not enough games + bugs

Same could really be said for most anything. Why buy the new Macbooks with the M1 processor at launch? Going to be buggy and limited software that utilizes it. Why buy the new BMW at launch? They are going to have first run production issues and be uglier than the last model. Why get the first Covid vaccine from Russia when you can get the microchip version from Bill Gates is a couple months?

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Same could really be said for most anything. Why buy the new Macbooks with the M1 processor at launch? Going to be buggy and limited software that utilizes it. Why buy the new BMW at launch? They are going to have first run production issues and be uglier than the last model. Why get the first Covid vaccine from Russia when you can get the microchip version from Bill Gates is a couple months?
Microsoft vaccine > Apple vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad