OT: The Avalounge (mod warning - No Politics)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Yes, we have rented a car and are willing to drive! Thanks!
Definitely go to Rocky Mountain, but google their Covid restrictions right away. They run out of permits in seconds.

Be sure to let us know how the trip goes and how you liked the suggestions. Quite frankly, with this group I'm surprised you were directed to Shotgun Willies.
You are? I consider us the bane of humanity.

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Who below has injury issues?

Wood - Mittelstadt - MacKinnon
Innala - Rantanen - Drouin
Lehkonen - Colton - Kovalenko
Kelly - Ritchie - O'Connor
Landeskog - Wagner - Nichushkin
Kiviranta - Bellemare - Polin

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Didn't manage to make it out to RMNP (just couldn't get my hands on tickets), so we went down to Garden of the Gods instead, which we really liked!

Also caught a glimpse of Shotgun Willies! We decided against stopping by.:laugh:

Meow Wolf was quite the experience. Really weird, definitely liked it. Red Rocks was also awesome.

I think both my wife and I really liked the surrounding area, but I don't think we really got Denver. We checked out multiple different areas that felt like they were fairly walkable, and should have people around, and they just felt somewhat deserted. My guess was that when the weather is as nice as it was this weekend, people just go away from the city to do other things. If 16th Street Mall had been open, I think that would have scratched some of the walking itch, but that was all under construction.

Our takeaway was basically that it felt like Denver could be an awesome city 5 years from now, but right now it almost felt like the city was too big for the population?

Surrounding areas were amazing though. Holy crap. Loved it. Best experience from the whole trip, and we spent the previous three days in Sedona, Grand Canyon, and Moab.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad