[The Athletic] Jeff Marek was let go because of allegedly leaking draft selections

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Was waiting for them to announce the new host. Don’t know Kyle that well. Not a big Sportsnet watcher as I live in America, but know a little about him and have heard him a few times. Marek is a big personality to replace. I have no real strong thoughts on this decision. I look forward to seeing how it goes.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Was waiting for them to announce the new host. Don’t know Kyle that well. Not a big Sportsnet watcher as I live in America, but know a little about him and have heard him a few times. Marek is a big personality to replace. I have no real strong thoughts on this decision. I look forward to seeing how it goes.
On the other hand, don't think the co-host of that show really needs to show all that much personality. I'm fine if the pod skews more towards a Friedman news-monologue, with occasional well-timed questions and notes instead of specific opinions by the co-host.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Good choice. They really just need someone to organize Friedman’s rambles and provide occasional banter. Kyle is always very polished when he’s on TV, curious to see what his personality is like.

gach

Aug 2, 2018
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad