The All Encompassing Rousey Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
Kinda sad. She's basically living vicariously through Holly lol. She lost twice and would lose again if she fought Ronda.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
You always looks stupid when you beak someone that's completely destroyed you.

Shut up and be humble.

You're not getting another fight unless Rousey needs a confidence building fight.

MR50goalscorer

† Assyrian MMA †
Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Holly Holm vs Ronda Rousey street fighter edition

with Rousey crying "NOOOO" at the end

:laugh: i found the GIF on the internet, then i made it a video and added the sound effects. Enjoy :)

Last edited:

oilers_guy_eddie

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS!?
Feb 27, 2002
This is Oil Country!
Visit site
I dunno... worse fighters than Miesha have given Holm tougher fights than Rousey did. Unless Miesha somehow gets the idea that she's Sugar Ray Leonard, her skill set is the kind that's most likely to cause trouble for Holm.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
I dunno... worse fighters than Miesha have given Holm tougher fights than Rousey did. Unless Miesha somehow gets the idea that she's Sugar Ray Leonard, her skill set is the kind that's most likely to cause trouble for Holm.

Tate is a fairly overrated wrestler and her boxing looked somewhat okay when she fought bad-chin fighters like McMann and Eye. I can't actually imagine her being a threat.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
I have no problem with this at all. Ronda was a complete b**** to her, and not shaking her hand after their second fight was beyond classless. Ronda has deserved a beating like this for a long time and it was great to see her finally get it.

MR50goalscorer

† Assyrian MMA †
Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Holly Holm is gangster. She would definitely fight Cyborg at catchweight 140. Now that the wuss Ronda is gone we can see some good fights

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Stanozolol-injection.jpg

Enough said.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad