OT: The all encompassing HFSabres music thread with no rules (as long as it’s music posted)

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
IMG_1441.jpeg

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island

This is such a great cover by Dustin Kensrue where he was doing his own acoustic music, before he got signed to do it. I have the albums he recorded on CD-R for this, and it’s amazing to hear basically demo versions where he wasn’t as confident in his singing voice.

My oldest son was way into Kensrue. Big influence on him. Whenever he leads worship he'll do Grace Alone pretty much every time.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
My oldest son was way into Kensrue. Big influence on him. Whenever he leads worship he'll do Grace Alone pretty much every time.

I’m not really a fan of his “The Modern Post” stuff, as I’m not really into overtly religious music. The only one of his overtly religious songs I like is Please Come Home, which is only religious if you know it’s a modern re-telling of The Prodigal Son parable, otherwise it’s just a great singer songwriter song.

Otherwise I enjoy this cover, and the original is by a band that wasn’t religious at all, but you can tell that the guy who wrote it had some religious upbringing.

And Dustin dropped a new record this year, which I just found out about today. He went full country.

Reactions: Butt Ox

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix

Dont know why the link isnt working and is using German but Post Malone played the Grand Ole Oprey

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Dont know why the link isnt working and is using German but Post Malone played the Grand Ole Oprey

He is supposed to be dropping a country album too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad