Prospect Info: The 2025 NHL Entry Draft Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which player are you most looking forward to?

• Anton Frondell, C [Djurgardens IF, J20 Nationell]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jakob Ihs-Wozniak, RW [Lulea HF, J20 Nationell]

• Roger McQueen, C [Brandon Wheat Kings, WHL]

• Michael Misa, C/LW [Saginaw Spirit, OHL]

• Ivan Ryabkin, C [MHK Dynamo Moskva, MHL]

• Total voters

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
0701_2025_NHL_DraftRankings.png

Las Vegas Sphere, Las Vegas, NV (Placeholder)
The Draft will be held on June 28th and 29th, 2024 (Placeholder)

Rankings
Bob McKenzie's Preliminary: James Hagens in pole position for top spot at 2025 NHL Draft | TSN
Bob McKenzie's Midseason: N/A
Bob McKenzie's Final: N/A

Scott Wheeler 2025 Preseason: N/A

HockeyProspects Rankings: N/A

Mock Draft

Database of Players

Last edited:

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Can’t draft anyone named Ivan. When playing next to Ivan Ivan they might get an inferiority complex for being Ivan-deficient.

Is every 4th 17-20 year old named Caleb? Do parents realize that this name means dog?

Anton Frondell would involve too much time explaining that it’s not Anton Lundell.

Why are there so many hyphenated names? How many times can one kid be adopted? Wake me up when there are at least two hyphens.

Going with Hagens, Hensler, or McQueen.

Maybe it’s a Steve McQueen bias but Roger McQueen seems to ooze success. Plus imagine all the chess puns like “they brought the McQueen out early”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mack74

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
The most important question is: what sarcastic pneumonic mantra will tanking teams be using this year? Hagens is a tough one to rhyme with, there's no easy "Fail for Nail" or "Lose for Hughes" for that one.

Fadin' for Hagens? That's weak, I know, but we have to start working on this now before the season starts so we know how to properly wail and moan in the GDTs every time we lose.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
The most important question is: what sarcastic pneumonic mantra will tanking teams be using this year? Hagens is a tough one to rhyme with, there's no easy "Fail for Nail" or "Lose for Hughes" for that one.

Fadin' for Hagens? That's weak, I know, but we have to start working on this now before the season starts so we know how to properly wail and moan in the GDTs every time we lose.
I'm winded just trying to think of one.

• Haha
Reactions: Pokecheque

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad