NCAA: The 2024 College Football Playoff: The Only Bowls That Matter

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
If a team takes McCarthy in the first round, they should be fired right away
Athletic and strong arm. I think the uncertainty because of how run heavy Michigan's offense is will help him get drafted higher.

I'd liken him to Anthony Richardson in that he will get drafted almost exclusively on traits. He's obviously not that level of athlete, but with regards to when he'll get drafted.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
McClellean gets the touchdown that Milroe set up basically by himself.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Another awful drop by Michigan WR this half

Seriously WTF is up with these drops this half? Team looks like it celebrated victory at halftime and went home

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Whew. Bama begging these guys to throw. Michigan gotta start recruiting skill positions from the south

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Obviously the Bama defense is great but at some point Sherrone Moore has to be expected to find something fit his offense. All we hear about is how amazing a coach he is but the Michigan offense has been awful all season long. Just got by because they play in the Bog 10.

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time!🥊
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
ESPN creaming their shorts with Alabama with the lead
I doubt it. MI has more fans, a larger population, and if you'd ever lived in the South you'd know that people that live outside AL, such as GA or MS for example, don't care about AL and won't watch the final.

TX has more fans and a larger population than WA. ESPN probably wants TX to win their game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad