The 2024-2025 Roster Thread

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Bringing bottom six guys has had an interesting effect on the bottom six guys that were already here. Krebs is making it hard on Ruff to take him out of the lineup, and it looks like he's getting even more out of Greenway than Granato.

Now Ruff needs to figure out how to press the right buttons with the top 6.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Krebs being all:

giphy.gif

The heel turn is something we needed.

Reactions: Sabreality

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Makes sense. You can tell by Dahlins reaction something happened prior

I think Dahlin is still trying to find his way as C. I’m sure Krebs did something annoying because he is trying to carve out his role as a pest, but hitting him low and then wailing on him doesn’t seem like the right answer, lol.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
I think Dahlin is still trying to find his way as C. I’m sure Krebs did something annoying because he is trying to carve out his role as a pest, but hitting him low and then wailing on him doesn’t seem like the right answer, lol.
Yeah I agree I am not a fan of how Dahlin reacted there but he probably isn't too pleased with his own play and clearly frustrated.

Hopefully this lights a fire under everyone's ass and the boys can go on a roll on the road

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Seems like the boys were just battling and the emotions got the best of them. It happens

Not sure I’m buying this was 100% from a single high sticking incident unless Dahlin is unhinged. I think it’s more likely that Krebs has been crossing the line and Dahlin got fed up and decided to send him a message. Didn’t Krebs injure Thompson in practice during the preseason/training camp?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad