The 2024-2025 Roster Thread

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
I actually kind of like this idea. Your 2nd line should be able to skate any opponent into absolute submission with their speed and physicality.

That said, we've seen stretches like this from Greenway before -- as soon as he cools off, swap him with someone else.
Maybe you flip Greenway and Cozens once the Greenway magic fades, and Cozens gets his shit together?

Reactions: Zman5778

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
The worst case scenario is that our guys aren't as good as we thought. What if Tage is not a 1C but more of a 65 point guy, Cozens is a 50 point 2C/3C, Quinn becomes a tweener, Tuch is just a 50-60 point 2nd line winger, Kulich/Ostlund/Rosen don't develop into anything..

Then what the heck do we do? Try again?
This is my general fear and could be reality. If so, I kinda hope its even worse than that and they plummet all the way to #1 overall! This limbo of drafting 8th-13th is total Bills drought mind numbing. **I realize drafting #1 also hasn't worked for us, but IDK WHAT ELSE TO DO**

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
The worst case scenario is that our guys aren't as good as we thought. What if Tage is not a 1C but more of a 65 point guy, Cozens is a 50 point 2C/3C, Quinn becomes a tweener, Tuch is just a 50-60 point 2nd line winger, Kulich/Ostlund/Rosen don't develop into anything..

Then what the heck do we do? Try again?
Thats the biggest fear to be honest. Tage/Tuch/Cozens/Quinn/Peterka are the forwards who will determine if we make or miss the playoffs. If we miss because they suck, especially Tage/Cozens, we are in deep shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad