Prospect Info: The 2024-2025 Prospect Thread: Part 1: Skate or Die!

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Whenever I watch Brzuwesticz I see a player that makes wow plays but all the little things I look for in a defencemen he can't do. Willander is the exact opposite. He definitely needs to really up his transition game, however. I'm not looking for point totals but want to see the ice completely tilted when he's on because he's pushing the puck the other way as quickly and smoothly as possible. He isn't there yet.
Fair enough, everyone looks at prospects differently. Brzuwesticz isn't a canucks prospect anymore so no sense clogging up the prospects thread with a back and forth of him as a prospect any longer.

I'll watch BU tonight and see him play again and see if it changes my mind. Not sure I can watch the whole game but I should be able to watch most of it. Maybe I'll see if I can record some footage too.

Reactions: Vector

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
i don't rate brzustewicz much (not really dynamic enough for his role in the nhl) but i'd rate kudryavtsev above willander right now and i think mynio has a real shot to eclipse him also. willander's skating hides the poor processing that is going to hold him back imo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad