GDT: The 2023 NHL Entry Draft - Nashville, TN - 4:00pm (AZ) - ESPN, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Can you think of a more Coyote thing to do, that is the question?

Well, yeah, I can - not only drafting a defenseman at 6, but drafting someone ranked in the 20s by everyone else.

Or, worse, trading both picks away for the signing rights to Radko Gudas.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Just home from work, starting the pre-game drinking (Big Dogs Brewery lagers) and watching VGK social media.

How can the intern who runs this crap post a sad message announcing Reilly Smith (2yr x 5m) is leaving, and then 10 minutes later be thrilled that Ivan Barbashev just signed an extension (5yr x 5m)?

Does social media makes us stupid? Or is social media is the way it is because we're already stupid?

Can you think of a more Coyote thing to do, that is the question?
Someone did mention Mark Visentin earlier ...

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
My guess (this post will self delete in two hours because it will probably be ridiculous ha).

I think Leonard is the guy for us. It will take a degree of luck to pick him at 6; but if he is gone, there is a major consolation price falling on our lap.

I think someone in the top echelon (top 8) will slide a little, and we will try to trade up for him from 12.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
My guess (this post will self delete in two hours because it will probably be ridiculous ha).

I think Leonard is the guy for us. It will take a degree of luck to pick him at 6; but if he is gone, there is a major consolation price falling on our lap.

I think someone in the top echelon (top 8) will slide a little, and we will try to trade up for him from 12.
I’d be really happy to get Leonard. I have a suspicion we will get Reinbacher instead and I’ll be really grumpy. I just hope we get Benson at 12th to make up for it.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I’d be really happy to get Leonard. I have a suspicion we will get Reinbacher instead and I’ll be really grumpy. I just hope we get Benson at 12th to make up for it.
Who are the highest upside guys at 6/12? Bensen? leonard at 6? But at 12?

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Well, yeah, I can - not only drafting a defenseman at 6, but drafting someone ranked in the 20s by everyone else.

Or, worse, trading both picks away for the signing rights to Radko Gudas.
Don't forget going all forwards, but of course none in the top 5, in next years defense heavy draft. :sarcasm:

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
We won't pick Reinbacher, he is not special enough to select over some amazing forwards.
Also D takes forever to develop, BA will want to shortcut by doing some trades alla Durzi.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad