Prospect Info: The 2023-2024 Prospects Thread Pt. 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
His development is super interesting to me. I'm not convinced he'll be consistent but after last season, it seems like his floor is 1st line power wing. One of the few times that picking against the grain early in the draft will work out.

Yeah, even if he just stays as the player he was in the 2nd half of last season he's a 1st line power winger.

But he's still so young and just absolutely massive and it will be interesting to see how far he goes.

Montreal deserves massive, massive credit for going against the grain and taking him ahead of Wright. I wouldn't trade Slafkovsky for 3 Wrights right now.

Reactions: timw33 and Vector

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Assume we'll get confirmation of the Penticton Youngs-Stars tournament lineup by early next week. In years past, the Canucks were forced to bring in a number of 'invitees' just to ice a full compliment of players.

But I don't see that happening this year. Between the last couple of drafts; and some of the first year AHL player who will undoubtedly get an invite, it could be a pretty complete roster of actual Canuck prospects.

The only area I could see them needing some help is in goal.....since guys like Silovs and Tolopilo have aged out. I suppose Ty Young could be back. But it would his third Young-stars tournament by my recollection.

Jerry the great

Jul 8, 2022
Yeah, even if he just stays as the player he was in the 2nd half of last season he's a 1st line power winger.

But he's still so young and just absolutely massive and it will be interesting to see how far he goes.

Montreal deserves massive, massive credit for going against the grain and taking him ahead of Wright. I wouldn't trade Slafkovsky for 3 Wrights right now.
three wrights is still wrong.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Jerry today.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad