GDT: The 2022 NHL Free Agent Frenzy | July 13th, 2022 | 12:00 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
What exactly is the point of this? It's pretty obvious how the season is gonna go for Chicago. Unless, hes waiting to see if a team he wants to go to us in the hunt? All the other contenders are pretty set.
Trading for Kane has to compete with signing a guy. Probably not a strong market yet.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I'll tell you what, I know its not going to happen but it would be so much fun to get a huge name to join our group for a cup run. Like a Kane, Tara or someone else.

Brady not only made us great but he did bring a lot of fun to the area by having a legend on the team.
Only Kane is on that level and marginally so. The difference is we already have Brady level players on our team, how much more hype do we need?

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
15 minutes!!! TIME FOR DISAPPOINTMENT!!
Can't wait!!!

DmaRqpw.gif

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
I'm expecting something out of left field, like trading for Gourde.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I still remember the best part of Free Agent Frenzy, was years ago Eklund was brought in as an insider and they go to him and he says someone is signed somewhere. Not even 90 seconds later, that same player signs with another team and they never go back to Eklund again.

Reactions: J T Money

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad