GDT: The 2022 NHL Free Agent Frenzy | July 13th, 2022 | 12:00 PM EST

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm sorry you had to go through that. But yeah, you would think @DFC and myself just meme this shit, but its actually true. But you are in Calgary too during the Stampede...That just means you there will inevitably be 1 or 2 drunk assholes that don't apologize. And for that, I will apologize and say sorry on their behalf.

I'll wait til they sober up eh? Buddy just isn't in his best frame of mind. We'll give em some Tim's and a dart and about half an hour later he'll be in tears. And I'll be right there to dry them and tell em it's okay

Gonna apologize to like 47 Flames fans for 2004 and Johnny too

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
JBB holds put today. The roster we have now is what we move forward with folks.

Just gotta hope Vasy can carry this team on his back

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
I don't think we do anything crazy but I still have faith we're not just gonna stand pat. That's not really an option.
It'd be a big risk.
Because we do not know if our "Crunchers" are good to play in the NHL (and in the playoffs) or not.
We need to do something today.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
He’s from Salem, NJ and about to become a father. Watch one of the Devils, Flyers and Isles throw big money on him now.
Just like for DeAngelo (Sewell, NJ), South Jersey is Flyers country, but the Devils or the Flyers would be a terrible place to spend the prime of your career.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I don't think we do anything crazy but I still have faith we're not just gonna stand pat. That's not really an option.
Yeah, even if nothing happens today there is zero chance JBB is idle.

I bet we may see some RFA extensions announced soon too

Reactions: Hoek

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
586D8E9C-EAF1-4AB0-845B-C0F3DAB12D5B.gif

Gonna be an interesting day

Reactions: The Gongshow

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Anaheim must spend. No one talks about them, but they're way under the floor with roster spots to fill.

Reactions: Hoek

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
I'll tell you what, I know its not going to happen but it would be so much fun to get a huge name to join our group for a cup run. Like a Kane, Tara or someone else.

Brady not only made us great but he did bring a lot of fun to the area by having a legend on the team.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I'll tell you what, I know its not going to happen but it would be so much fun to get a huge name to join our group for a cup run. Like a Kane, Tara or someone else.

Brady not only made us great but he did bring a lot of fun to the area by having a legend on the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad