The 1st Annual Not-Canes Bandwagon Draft Extravaganza (Draft Has Begun! -- Post 111)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The Winnipeg pick is coming up and we haven't from them. The pick has been drawn in a lottery with the best odds ranging from 1-16.

The winner of that lottery is:

80556107.jpg.0.jpg

@Mud the ACAS You are up again at 12th overall.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
*gets shoved on stage rather unceremoniously*

Um, Hi?

So, as the person picking for the St. Louis Blues, I see one name on the list who fits our fan bases needs perfectly. Namely, a love of pain, and cheering for a team who has spent 50 years torturing their fans into chronic alcoholism. We are already basically brothers in torture, we might as well solidify the pact.

The St. Louis Blues select @Josepho

mk80

Jul 30, 2012

Um, Hi?

So, as the person picking for the St. Louis Blues, I see one name on the list who fits our fan bases needs perfectly. Namely, a love of pain, and cheering for a team who has spent 50 years torturing their fans into chronic alcoholism. We are already basically brothers in torture, we might as well solidify the pact.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Leonardo87

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Thank you @Machinehead and @Leonardo87 for hosting. With the 10th pick in this years non canes edition bandwagon extravaganza, the capitals are proud to select @Getz2perry

We hope your grittiness will helps us in the gdts
Looking forward to watching the capitals, and rooting for them on their b2b run. Love me some Tom Wilson.

(on a side note im glad its a team I don't generally watch, so itll be like a new experience for me)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I just back tracked and lilmaxo said he can’t do this? Can anyone from Nashville take the GM role? Not sure what’s going on with Lilmaxo. Thanks!

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia

Um, Hi?

i've been team binnington for ages what a terrific fit

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Sorry all, I had meetings from 2pm on and when I checked at 1:30pm I wasn't up; just got back to the apartment to finally check on things.

No worries, sorry we had to find a fill in. Hoping to get more draftees and can have a full 2nd round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad