The 1st Annual Not-Canes Bandwagon Draft Extravaganza (Draft Has Begun! -- Post 111)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I felt like I was destined to be drafted to the leafs or sharks.... but its been nice over here as a caps fan ^.^

I’m cool with the leafs. Playing against Boston, and they aren’t a Rangers or Anaheim rival. So it’s all good.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I’m cool with the leafs. Playing against Boston, and they aren’t a Rangers or Anaheim rival. So it’s all good.
I don't care who wins the leafs/bruins series... more just hopin its a good series. Wont catch me ever cheering for any boston teams.... leafs I don't really dislike, but their fans are fun to antagonize lol

My family is all ranger/Islander fans... I kinda just cheer for both outside of Anaheim.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don't care who wins the leafs/bruins series... more just hopin its a good series. Wont catch me ever cheering for any boston teams.... leafs I don't really dislike, but their fans are fun to antagonize lol

I actually think Boston fans are pretty cool. Don’t have much experience with Toronto fans. Lol. Will definitely have a closer experience with that in this series.

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
LOL.

Josepho and Getz2Perry were already drafted, everybody else is available.
Ok, I'm eliminating anyone without a public profile. If one is hiding it, they may have some tweets dug up by a San Jose guy that used to live in Winnipeg for a Winnipeg paper.

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
tank.gif

Reactions: EvilDead

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
Ahem. I was busy with the interview process and I have my answer.

With the 12th pick the St.Louis Blues are proud to select , DuckTech.

He has excellent whiskey game and flexible enough to be utilized in all situations. He is a strong asset to any franchise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad