Confirmed with Link: Teravainen and Tyler Bertuzzi to the Hawks

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
That TT deal is phenomenal, I can't believe KD got him for such little term and AAV. Love love love the signing under those terms. Can't complain much about the Bertuzzi deal either considering how much cap space we have. Not sure if Teravainen and Bertuzzi will be Bedard's linemates but that would be such a huge improvement over Foligno and Kurashev.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
That TT deal is phenomenal, I can't believe KD got him for such little term and AAV. Love love love the signing under those terms. Can't complain much about the Bertuzzi deal either considering how much cap space we have. Not sure if Teravainen and Bertuzzi will be Bedard's linemates but that would be such a huge improvement over Foligno and Kurashev.
The biggest thing for me is having the option of playing different people with Bedard instead of forcing Foligno and Kurashev in those spots because the next best options were Donato or Raddysh. It also creates more than one line that can score and Bedard is gonna cry when he starts getting passes from somebody who thinks the game anywhere near his level on the PP.

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
Now I can bring and wear My TT Jokerit Jersey again.... Love that Jersey!!! TT and Bertuzzi- are good signs....

Might watch more than a period or two of the Hawks this season...

They will be able to actually possess the Puck and make some passes thru neutral zone this year!!!!

TT with Reichel and Bertuzzi or AA Might be a Solid line... Lot's of speed and Pushing the Puck ahead... the Euro style of Hockey

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Teravainen1-1024x768.jpg

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Operation Keep Bedard Happy in full swing. Should be damn good weapons or ways to balance the workload across multiple lines for him.

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
Canes and huge TT fan.

If they play TT on the right side with an above average creative C I have no doubt he can get back to his 20+ goal, 70pt form. One of the most misused players by Rod. Loosing him has me questioning my commitment to being a Canes fan.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Very happy to have TT back and at that good deal for Hawks

Bertuzzi I am not a big fan of but am fine with signing. Hopefully we get a bit more of the guy a few years ago and he isn't as streaky

Still upgrade over what we had and at 4 years the deal should be relatively easy to get out of if things dont work out

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I know the numbers in FA were lower than many thought around most of the league, but I thought to come here Teuvo was going to get closer to 7mil. It's good to see he liked it here where he was instantly adored

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
Chicago has been a meh team for me for a few years. After Kane/Toews, Bedard has picked them up.

Now that they got TT back, awesome. I remember watching some of the Hawks' playoff games in '15.

Remember, Turbo scored the most points in the Stanley Cup final games.

Somehow I feel like he'll return as a leader. Just great.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Bertuzzi is going to remind those with clear memories of regular season Byfuglien.

He’s very inconsistent and very streaky, both in terms of impact and effort. Prepare to be frustrated and elated with him, depending on the week.

He needs PP time to get the most out of production-wise, I would just direct him to park his ass in front of the goalie and whack at rebounds.

Teuvo, of course, is a perfect hockey player. I have no notes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad