Confirmed with Link: Teravainen and Tyler Bertuzzi to the Hawks

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
That TT deal is phenomenal, I can't believe KD got him for such little term and AAV. Love love love the signing under those terms. Can't complain much about the Bertuzzi deal either considering how much cap space we have. Not sure if Teravainen and Bertuzzi will be Bedard's linemates but that would be such a huge improvement over Foligno and Kurashev.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
That TT deal is phenomenal, I can't believe KD got him for such little term and AAV. Love love love the signing under those terms. Can't complain much about the Bertuzzi deal either considering how much cap space we have. Not sure if Teravainen and Bertuzzi will be Bedard's linemates but that would be such a huge improvement over Foligno and Kurashev.
The biggest thing for me is having the option of playing different people with Bedard instead of forcing Foligno and Kurashev in those spots because the next best options were Donato or Raddysh. It also creates more than one line that can score and Bedard is gonna cry when he starts getting passes from somebody who thinks the game anywhere near his level on the PP.

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
Now I can bring and wear My TT Jokerit Jersey again.... Love that Jersey!!! TT and Bertuzzi- are good signs....

Might watch more than a period or two of the Hawks this season...

They will be able to actually possess the Puck and make some passes thru neutral zone this year!!!!

TT with Reichel and Bertuzzi or AA Might be a Solid line... Lot's of speed and Pushing the Puck ahead... the Euro style of Hockey

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Teravainen1-1024x768.jpg

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Very happy to have TT back and at that good deal for Hawks

Bertuzzi I am not a big fan of but am fine with signing. Hopefully we get a bit more of the guy a few years ago and he isn't as streaky

Still upgrade over what we had and at 4 years the deal should be relatively easy to get out of if things dont work out

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I know the numbers in FA were lower than many thought around most of the league, but I thought to come here Teuvo was going to get closer to 7mil. It's good to see he liked it here where he was instantly adored

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad