OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are Almost done searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Random missive - Vince Carter had some weak moments early in the 2nd, but he's been a good color guy so far. Also, I enjoy when commentators start talking about non-game events, usually indicates a blow out, and the Sixers were winning, so that's a positive.

Carter’s been quite good. My expectations amounted to pain, but I was completely wrong. He’s got a future in this.

Reactions: Ruck Over

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
This game turned into a nail biter. What the heck? Summer league is supposed to be easy viewing.

The Pelle guy has caught my eye. Same with Shayok.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Hot damn, that was a stupid unfolding of events. The Sixers went from teasing a 20 pt lead and comfortably walking away at the end of the third, to a one point win. And that one point included a miss on a 3/4 court shot by MIL that hit square front rim. Geez.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Just watching clips on twitter so I cant really give a thorough exam but Shake's gotta be better.
Zhaire off either foot is just nuts.
He tracks these lobs with his eyes and then explodes to the ball once he's got the trajectory lined up.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
It's an upset to me if MitchRob is worse than the second-best pro in this game. Super interested in seeing Zion in the frame of that guy standing in his way.

I really need to go to Summer League.

*Edit* Oh good, Knox has been murdered.

Reactions: BigToe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad