OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are Almost done searching

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Has anyone noticed George Clooney and/or Brad Pitt at the game?

b6b7d8a4-21f1-4c52-a66b-e3ac606372a2.jpeg

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
"a record setting collection of draft choices" lol

Well one of my friends is a bandwagon OKC fan and never shuts the f*** up about them. Hopefully this will shut him the f*** up about them

Reactions: Ruck Over

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
This League.

Just got a pair of PGs today. I’m guessing the Sixers picks are in the deal.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
I know I harp on this but Presti had a dynasty in 2012 if he just sat on his hands and paid his people.
Now he'll get nothing out of that era because he got cute and traded elite players for "fit"

George is the most overrated player in the league so getting out of that contract was smart, i will give him that.

The Curse of the Sonics.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Couldn't have ended up better for the Sixers. Leonard leaves the Raptors, and as a result Danny Green does too. Also, while the Clippers are going to be very good, the Lakers with Leonard would have been better.

This makes the Sixers the clear favorites in the east and gives them a batter shot at winning a championship. Not only that it looked like Leonard was down to the Raptors and Lakers and while he bolted for LA, he gave a big FU to James and the Lakers in the process. Just perfect all the way around.

Stop the Madness

Nov 27, 2017
HAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAH.

The Lakers now gave their future away for 1 player and in hope to get khawai.

The Sixers now have a legit shot to win the title!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention Toronto is back to being straight garbage.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
My concern was: If Lakers, then Lakers would be a beast in Finals if Sixers make it. If Toronto, Sixers have to overcome them, then beat a weaker Lakers team.

For whatever reason, I wasn't considering the Clippers as gorking both Toronto and the Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad