Raymond-Larkin-Kane
Sharangovich-R.Thomas-Malkin
Ovechkin-Konecny-T.Thompson

Karlsson-Seider
Sanheim-Faber
Dahlin-J.Carlson

Joey Daccord
UPL

Who you got in a 7 game series? In case of injuries Florida/Edmonton take from their player pool and the team midstars take from their teams

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I know everyone loves McDavey, but i'm kind of swayed by the insane depth down the middle that Team MidStars boasts. I don't love the line combos, but rejigging things...it's crazy depth. Whereas Team Finals there...it's like two lines deep down the middle before it falls apart (save for splitting Draisaitl to his own line).

The MidStars defence is also better, and more significantly...does not have Darnell Nurse on it. Which is vastly superior.

I'd probably go with something more like...

Kaprizov-Crosby-Konecny
Kadri-R.Thomas-Thompson
Kane-Larkin-Raymond
Ovechkin-Malkin-Sharangovich

Makes a lot more sense to me and gives you 4 "1st line" calibre groups". Also gives you 4 of the 6 or 7 actual centers playing in the middle, instead of winger Konecny for no appreciable reason.

But i think that matches up pretty darn favourably against Team Finals as listed here. Where comparatively speaking, it's pretty much a 2-line team. The 3rd and 4th lines there are more "2nd or 3rd line caliber".

Goaltending is the big wildcard for me. Finals is better if Goalie Bob is "on". But he's also capable of playing like trash and Skinner is as much a weak link as Daccord...with UPL having the potential to play very very well, if you just ride the hot hand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad