GDT: TEAM DETROIT, Game 8 vs WPG (7pm)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Should the THE FELLOWSHIP be brought back for the GDT @BOS?

• f*** yes!

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Only if TEAM DETROIT fails!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • The f*** you want with this nerd shit anyway? Fantasy is for kids, grow up!

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Stop asking questions, you dingus!

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Ya know, Team Detroit, World Fleece has a nice ring to it. But I'm also a LOTR fan, so The Fellowship works for me as well.

Is this game inexplicably not on ESPN+? I don't see it on Roku or my phone...

Maybe the actual PC client at work... But I may have to pegleg this one...

The game doesn't appear on the schedule on the ESPN+ site for me, either.
Screenshot 2023-10-26 133858.png

dj4aces

Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Try the app. thats where I'm seeing it.
I only see it if I look at the schedule in the app or on ESPN's website:

Screenshot 2023-10-26 135516.png

However, even in the app, it doesn't show the game available for streaming as an "upcoming game":
Screenshot_20231026-135641.png

The games in the app are listed in the same order as listed on the schedule page I posted above. Leafs at Stars begins (pre-game) at 7:30pm. Ours should start at 6:30pm.

It's not listed for streaming, even though it should be. I tweeted at ESPN+ Help and hope to get a response soon.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I only see it if I look at the schedule in the app or on ESPN's website:

View attachment 758210

However, even in the app, it doesn't show the game available for streaming as an "upcoming game":
View attachment 758211

The games in the app are listed in the same order as listed on the schedule page I posted above. Leafs at Stars begins (pre-game) at 7:30pm. Ours should start at 6:30pm.

It's not listed for streaming, even though it should be. I tweeted at ESPN+ Help and hope to get a response soon.
iirc this has happened before. They have always showed up for game time in the past.

Reactions: dj4aces

dj4aces

Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
iirc this has happened before. They have always showed up for game time in the past.

Yeah... they do drop the ball from time to time. I've seen posts from other fans looking for games that should be there before, and they get added after someone pokes them about it. It's just pretty annoying when it doesn't show up.

dj4aces

Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
On hulu the game is in the on demand section for some reason.

View attachment 758259
As of the time of your post, it wasn't yet on the ESPN+ page. However, it is now. I should add, it also wasn't showing up on Hulu when I made my initial observations.

Regardless, tragedy averted. Still weird that it wasn't showing up.
Screenshot 2023-10-26 165211.png

Did you guys try turning it off and turning it back on again?
Being in IT myself (presently on LTIR, but have worked it since I was 17), this does fix a lot of issues, so the meme responses aren't wrong! In this case, it seems more like ESPN had to turn it off and back on again, not us!

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
Being in IT myself (presently on LTIR, but have worked it since I was 17), this does fix a lot of issues, so the meme responses aren't wrong! In this case, it seems more like ESPN had to turn it off and back on again, not us!
No doubt. “Did you re-cycle power?” is a common question in my household when my wife starts complaining about something not working :naughty:

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"Folks, sometimes you think about being in a hot tub and how you can connect it to the sport of hockey. The easy route is to think about players, sore muscles, and water jets; but another thing to remember is that sometimes those jets can hit in an uncomfortable spot and you have to adjust a little. As they host Winnipeg tonight at the LCA, the Wings will want to make sure that they've made any necessary adjustments to ensure that these Jets don't get them in any uncomfortable spots."

- Plausible Keats

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Kostin is back in? Nice. Berggren, though I like him, doesn't belong on a 4th line.

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: dj4aces and jaster

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I've had to reboot my AppleTV box for almost every game in order for ESPN+ to acknowledge that I'm a subscriber. Something's up in ESPN+ app land.

dj4aces

Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
I've had to reboot my AppleTV box for almost every game in order for ESPN+ to acknowledge that I'm a subscriber. Something's up in ESPN+ app land.
You may need to reset the app. That basically clears all data, including saved settings and account data.

Reactions: dalem177

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Random nitpick alert!

Why is Allen Iverson following through as if shooting right-handed in whatever that ad with Kevin Hart is about? Or am I now experiencing that mandela effect? Did I go through life thinking he was a lefty when he wasn't? Edit... now who was a lefty in the late 90s NBA?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad