Team A or B In A Best Of 7?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who You Taking In A Best Of 7 Series?

• Team A

• Team B

• Coin Flip

Results are only viewable after voting.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I like team B a little better in terms of the individual players, mainly due to Ovechkin (assuming this is peaks), but team A might mesh better. Also, team A’s defense is a lot more proven in the playoffs, with Leetch and MacInnis both having strong Conn Smythes

Reactions: Neutrinos

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I don’t know why but flipping the D/F and F/D in your listing almost gave me a seizure
Each time I've made a poll in the past, posters lazily compare the RW to the RW while forgetting the RW lines up opposite the other team's LW...

So I went with the NHL'94 overhead style to make it easier for them

Reactions: Video Nasty

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
Ovechkin is a great regular season player, he absolutely sucks in international competition and overall underwelming in playoffs. He isn’t one known to rise to the occasion. Kuznetsov was just as valuable in that cup run but ovie breaks the tie cause of name power.

Team B here. Hockey is a team game, not a game played on paper

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Voted team A.

Defense is better especially if you consider peak and how well they both did in their smythe runs. I also really like peak Gilmour - he was fantastic in playoffs.

Of course - Ovechkin is much better than Iginla. Kane also has an edge on Kariya, esp for playoffs.

Still team A.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Ovechkin is a great regular season player, he absolutely sucks in international competition and overall underwelming in playoffs. He isn’t one known to rise to the occasion. Kuznetsov was just as valuable in that cup run but ovie breaks the tie cause of name power.

Team B here. Hockey is a team game, not a game played on paper
I'm confused, you criticized Ovechkin but voted for his team?

OV also has a higher GPG and PPG in the playoffs than both Iginla and Kariya.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad