Confirmed with Link: [TBL/CAR] Lightning trade 2025 3rd for Jake Guentzel

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Like you said, even with Guentzel we're still in kind of a tough situation in the top 6 as far as offensive production. We're a one line team maybe more than ever.

Guentzel - Point - Kucherov
Hagel - Cirelli - XXXXX

They have to bring in someone dynamic for the second line wing. Also, they need someone to replace Stamkos in the left circle PP.

That second line is not gonna cut it, and I don't think Tank or Duclair make that top 6 much better than it was the last month or two of the season last year anyway.

Too wing heavy, even Point is more of a goal scoring center than a playmaker. Hagel-Cirelli is ok-ish but obviously we see that Hagel has more upside playing with an elite playmaker.

If Point is out our 2 centers are Cirelli and Paul......

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
what we need is a second line center. duchene is like the only ufa option and sounds like he is back to dallas so there isn't much we can do. i guess we could sign lindholm and dump cirelli somewhere but idk if it's that much of an upgrade and the contract would be ugly for sure

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Do you want Ross Colton back? Only takes a thirdrounder.

Nick Paul is not a secondliner imo.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
what we need is a second line center. duchene is like the only ufa option and sounds like he is back to dallas so there isn't much we can do. i guess we could sign lindholm and dump cirelli somewhere but idk if it's that much of an upgrade and the contract would be ugly for sure

Not really, I think Cirelli has pretty good value around the league. He'd bring in a haul as well, plenty of teams looking for a center like Cirelli and can afford it, Buffalo, Chicago, Anaheim, Seattle. I wonder how far down the line someone like Zegras has fallen in Anahiem.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
tumblr_mf7qdidz7M1s0hnxko1_500.gif

What's...uh...taking so long..........😬

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
He's like a viper. When you least expect it, he strikes!
I had a pet snake when I was a kid. I remember my friend and eye put a mouse in his tank to feed him and we both left the room because they only eat when they're alone (or so they say).

Anyway, we decided to peak in and look, the mouse was no more than 4 inches from the snakes head. We saw him rear back and.... BAM. missed the mouse entirely and got nothing but glass.

Just saying.

Reactions: Rschmitz

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
It's becoming that way. This guy has to have a souring reputation in the locker room, question is how much has it fallen.

I can see Hedman now saying screw the hometown discount that he was likely considering if this is how loyalty is rewarded. Might as well play hardball.
If your Jake do you really want to sign here after what they did to stamkos ?

ThunderRoad

Apr 24, 2006
Tampa
If your Jake do you really want to sign here after what they did to stamkos ?
And I thought Vinik was all about a world class organization. Is he really saying nothing about all this, and just carry on, BriseBois? Just doesn't seem to jive with the reputation Tampa had built.

Reactions: ultra63

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad