Speculation: Taylor Hall scratched Friday and Saturday - trade imminent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectra

Registered boozer
Aug 3, 2005
Best guess would be to the Hartford Whalers or the Quebec Nordiques. I'm hearing the return is one or more 1st round draft picks and/or one or more prospective NHL players.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Because no trade has been made and the Devils aren't going to have Hall sitting in the Avs press box?

Lots of piss poor logic again here. The only worse post was "Must not be Sakic because he won't be pressured!!11!". Literally nothing to go off of here.. could be anyone.

I wasn't talking about the Avs press box. I was thinking off him not sitting with the other Devils scratches. Usually when players get traded, they rush off to pack their things and get on a plane to their new destination. Given that they are playing in Colorado, Hall wouldn't need to do that at all if he were to be traded to the Avs.

But yeah. This is all just speculation at this point.

Its a bit strange that he isn't sitting in the pressbox when a deal according to LeBrun has not been done yet, though...

MtoD

Feb 4, 2018
I wasn't talking about the Avs press box. But usually when players get traded, they rush off to pack their things and get on a plane to their new destination. Given that they are playing in Colorado, Hall wouldn't need to do that at all if he were to be traded to the Avs.

But yeah. This is all just speculation at this point.

Its a bit strange that he isn't sitting in the pressbox when a deal according to LeBrun has not been done yet, though...

You think he brought his entire life with him to Colorado on this road trip?

Maybe he's flying back to NJ to pack heavier and fly back to Colorado after? Maybe he's not being traded to Colorado? Maybe he's being a diva and when he was told he was being held out, got mad and left? Maybe the Devils asked him not to be in the press box to avoid being a distraction to the team? Maybe he doesn't want to be in the press box because he would get hounded post-game?

Any of these (and more) are possible.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
It was personal reasons for Klingberg. I’ve read he’s close friends with Lindblom.

Plus apparently it was a fake account you’re referring too. Hope you’re not trying to be a detective because you failed at it.
Nope, you'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad