GDT: Tardigrade’s sexy time and the Oilers vs the Sharks - 8:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
It's too bad that he didn't stick as a 3C because that's a much more important position especially for this team than 2nd line wing but as long as he finds a niche somewhere, it's a good thing because talent like that should not be wasted.

This begs the question though, what do they do for #3C because they're not going far in the playoffs if they make the playoffs without one. I think they have to try Holloway there when he returns, that's a big boon to the lineup if he can handle #3C duties.
Holloway should get a look for sure, but I have my doubts he'd be ready for that spot. Luckily there usually are a few decent 3rd line centers available at the trade deadline. We got Bjugstad last season, but it came at a high price in Kesselring who looks to be solidifying himself as an NHL Dman with Arizona. Hope we can make a smarter trade this time around and get a steal of a deal, because I think a move will be coming to fill that position by how things look right now.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Holloway should get a look for sure, but I have my doubts he'd be ready for that spot. Luckily there usually are a few decent 3rd line centers available at the trade deadline. We got Bjugstad last season, but it came at a high price in Kesselring who looks to be solidifying himself as an NHL Dman with Arizona. Hope we can make a smarter trade this time around and get a steal of a deal, because I think a move will be coming to fill that position by how things look right now.
Please, don't remind me :mad:

The problem is that I'm not sure where the Oilers get the cap from? They have to find room for a goalie as is, 3C will be tough to fit in.

Reactions: KarmaPolice

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Oilers new years resolution...something two on ones.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Well folks. We got this !

I’m off to sleep. I guess my sex life will carry on!!!

Leah is asleep… do I just…. Do it… or? Oilers have confused me… I don’t want to do jail time…

Anyway. Night folks! I’ll message you from jail.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad