Value of: Tarasenko

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Well I don't know how many teams can take Tarasenko on with the Blues retaining, and that cap savings can be used to obtain help for your roster. He has asked to be traded but he also has a no trade clause so he might object to going to certain teams............Or you can just keep him and see how it plays out . No insult intended.
Appreciate the serious response, but to be frank your proposal was garbage for a player of Tarasenko's caliber.

The situation is what it is. Personally, I doubt the Blues move Tarasenko until next offseason. It's usually too difficult to make a large cap trade mid season, but if Armstrong has been this patient he sure as shit is not going to trade Tarasenko for peanuts now after a great start to the season.

Reactions: SwivelSchwartz

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
I have no idea what the asking price is on Tarasenko but the NJ Devils should be all over this, again, depending of the cost. We're looking for goal scorers cause we're filled with pass first wingers/centers atm. He would also be a welcomed addition to our god awful PP.

I would assume that taking on his entire contract without having St-Louis retain any money is another bonus for them, which should lessen the cost of the return.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I have no idea what the asking price is on Tarasenko but the NJ Devils should be all over this, again, depending of the cost. We're looking for goal scorers cause we're filled with pass first wingers/centers atm. He would also be a welcomed addition to our god awful PP.

I would assume that taking on his entire contract without having St-Louis retain any money is another bonus for them, which should lessen the cost of the return.
Hard to say what exactly Armstrong would be looking for in return. It also depends on when a potential trade occurs (TDL/offseason/etc).

I would imagine the starting point in terms of value would be 2-3 good pieces (1st + good young roster player or prospect +...). TDL value for 1 playoff run for a player like Tarasenko would be 1st + A/B prospect minimum. Given he has more time on his contract than 1 playoff run, I think it's fair to assume the value would be higher than that.

Reactions: SwivelSchwartz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad