Speculation: Tarasenko looked unbelievably strong last night!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
5vxzj3.gif

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
The blues are looking to compete now, so if he were to be traded it would have to be with an eye toward this season and next. I am not sure you will find that trade unless it centers on a defender on the left side that brings back a near equal level of benefit.

Reactions: SwivelSchwartz

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Still think the Devils consider trading for him . Holtz is not quite ready and Tatar has been struggling .
Tara is exactly what the Devils need . What would be the ask with zero retention ?

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
I see no reason to trade him. Contract is fine and he is playing well. We need the scoring with Perron out due to possible concussion.

Unless I am getting back a legit #3 LHD, I wouldn’t do it. And no to a future package.

Vinny1983

Jun 23, 2021
He stays in STL unless someone is offering a legit LHD. Who knows if he still wants out but, hes looked pretty happy this year playing with Buchnevich.

how about Gallagher and Chiarot (maybe a 3rd rd pick to spice things up)
For Tarasenko

if anyone doesn’t see Chiarot as a legit #3 D-man is just kidding themselves.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Before people start piling on Seattle on taking him. Blues have a lot better team than Seattle and when you play with good players? Good things happen
him and Thomas have been fantastic together. his (Vladi) aim is still a tad off, but once he gets that figured out.. look out

his release and velocity are back to awesome, his skating is very good and he's been good at taking the body on the forecheck

been a lot of fun to watch this year. IF he leaves, I'll be sad to see him go. but lots of smiles and hugs this year tho.. even from Schenn who supposedly has a 'tepid' attitude towards Vladi (the others that supposedly had a problem with Vladi are already gone (Petro/Schwartz))

Reactions: elitepete

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Still think the Devils consider trading for him . Holtz is not quite ready and Tatar has been struggling .
Tara is exactly what the Devils need . What would be the ask with zero retention ?

That ship has sailed, IMO. There was a possibility that the Devils could pick him up on the cheap when it was uncertain how effective he'd be when he returned. Now that he's looking like a healthy top line player, he would get a big return even at full salary. Really doubtful the Blues even trade him at all.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
That ship has sailed, IMO. There was a possibility that the Devils could pick him up on the cheap when it was uncertain how effective he'd be when he returned. Now that he's looking like a healthy top line player, he would get a big return even at full salary. Really doubtful the Blues even trade him at all.
I agree that the ship has probably sailed for the Devils but it was said a couple games into the season even after Tara had a hot start that he was still wanting to be traded. That may have passed though but it still may be a possibility.
I wish the Devils would have traded for him but in all fairness , it was still a risky move to make . They went with the safer option with Tatar. I agree that the cost (if even available ) would probably be too high for the Devils. As in someone on the current roster would be heading the other way and we just don’t have the depth right now. If a young prospect would be enough , we only have LHD in surplus and Bahl or Okhotyuk wouldn’t be enough.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
I'm thinking the Devils and Isles are regretting not making a play for Vladi in the offseason.. especially the Isles.. he's exactly what they need

The devils are still bad with him I think. I'm not even sure how interested they were to begin with. He was worth kicking the tires on, but I could swear that I read somewhere they were out on him medically

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
The devils are still bad with him I think. I'm not even sure how interested they were to begin with. He was worth kicking the tires on, but I could swear that I read somewhere they were out on him medically
supposedly one of the teams that requested his medicals was not comfortable with what they saw. don't know if they ever said what team it was tho

Reactions: Forge

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
I see no reason to trade him. Contract is fine and he is playing well. We need the scoring with Perron out due to possible concussion.

Unless I am getting back a legit #3 LHD, I wouldn’t do it. And no to a future package.[/QUOTE
I have a slightly used OEL to offer

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
Tarasenko has looked like his old self this season and actually has the players around him playing better as well.

Barbashev has looked like a top 6 C this season playing on Tank’s line.

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad