Confirmed with Link: Tarasenko 50% retained To Panthers for 2024 4th RD & 2025 3rd Rd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

TOMORROW RIGHT AWAY? No practice even?

IMG_1501.jpeg

Stanley Cup Boundd

Sep 17, 2018
I put this on the trade thread: This puts some serious pressure on the Bruins, Rangers Canes…. Because their management is looking at this like we are. Billy, go get that solid stay at home bruising (Like savard) Defenseman

Let’s watch the rest of the eastern conference overspend now

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Sens fan here. You got a really good player for pennies on this trade. Tank has been great for us.

I think you'll be really happy and I cannot even begin to understand how we got such a shit return for him.

For what it's worth, I don't think this was a bad move overall for the Sens. You guys got 2 draft picks out of Tarasenko and losing him will help you in the draft lottery standings.

I'm really flabbergasted at the takes on the trade board. Not to disparage anyone, but I think a lot of people have zero experience in negotiations and it really shows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad