HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Come on Vancouver and Montreal. Need wins from you guys tonight

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Hey guys, I'm watching your broadcast through Sportsnet Now in Canada and I have to ask:

Is there something wrong with the audio for everyone? Or is it just Sportsnet screwing things up for me (and the other Canadian Sharks fan that told me he's having the same problems)

It's like the play-by-play audio is 5 seconds behind the video. But the on-ice mics are live. So on the Sharks goals they scored, the horn went, the play-by-play was still calling stuff in the neutral zone then eventually called the goal and their mics picked up the goal horn again.

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so disorienting.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Hey guys, I'm watching your broadcast through Sportsnet Now in Canada and I have to ask:

Is there something wrong with the audio for everyone? Or is it just Sportsnet screwing things up for me (and the other Canadian Sharks fan that told me he's having the same problems)

It's like the play-by-play audio is 5 seconds behind the video. But the on-ice mics are live. So on the Sharks goals they scored, the horn went, the play-by-play was still calling stuff in the neutral zone then eventually called the goal and their mics picked up the goal horn again.

Watching via Bally stream and yeah the audio is slightly ahead

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis

My audio is good...Bally Sports Midwest

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Could you imagine if Pitlick had O'Reilly's skill? Dude would be an absolute monster

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006

Hey Sharks guy!

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Can someone explain to me how 2 sharks guys collided in the NZ near the puck and somehow they end up getting a 2 on 1 out of it?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Watching via Bally stream and yeah the audio is slightly ahead

Ahead? That's weird because my audio is significantly behind the play.. Like right now Karlsson is skating the puck around the faceoff circle and the call is about Bucenevich in the neutral zone.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Need to just stick Blais, Kappy, and Leivo on the same line. Only players looking like that really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad