GDT: TankTown Express: Shark Tank Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'd like to see more of Parayko getting 40-45% offensive zone starts like he did yesterday instead of the 30% he usually gets
Yep, Parayko with better usage is probably a better defender than any defender we could reasonably acquire. My plan would be to get Krug off the team, and acquire a RD that can pair with Scandella as a 3rd pair that allows Parayko to be in more of a 2-way role.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Yep, Parayko with better usage is probably a better defender than any defender we could reasonably acquire. My plan would be to get Krug off the team, and acquire a RD that can pair with Scandella as a 3rd pair that allows Parayko to be in more of a 2-way role.
Schenn?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Actually, Mayfield would be a really good get, if someone like Peeke isn't available for trade. And, maybe Schenn is too, I'm just reluctant to believe that he truly went from someone that teams wouldn't claim on waivers to a decently valuable piece.

Ideally, we find an under-appreciated younger guy like Walman was. I say Peeke because they have a logjam and will likely move some RD, but that's my main idea, someone that can be here a decently long time, instead of a short-term fix.

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Actually, Mayfield would be a really good get, if someone like Peeke isn't available for trade. And, maybe Schenn is too, I'm just reluctant to believe that he truly went from someone that teams wouldn't claim on waivers to a decently valuable piece.

Ideally, we find an under-appreciated younger guy like Walman was. I say Peeke because they have a logjam and will likely move some RD, but that's my main idea, someone that can be here a decently long time, instead of a short-term fix.
I think Mayfield is going to want something in the 4-5 mil range. Don't know if I want that on our third pair tbh

Reactions: Blueston

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
down 2-0 when I fell asleep. Woke and this morning and see they won. Can’t you guys tank without me?
we were up 4-2, when I fell asleep, kinda half woke up saw it was now only 4-3, thought I've seen this movie plot before and went up to bed figuring we would lose in OT

Reactions: Mike Liut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad