GDT: TankTown Express End of the Year Partay

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
2x2? Yes.
Ryan O’Reilly is entering his fifth season with the St. Louis Blues. He’s also in the final year of a 7-year deal that was signed with the Buffalo Sabres back in 2016 which comes with an AAV of $7.5 million.

This a pretty big come down.

Wasn't DP57 looking for $4.5M per year for 2 years?

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Ryan O’Reilly is entering his fifth season with the St. Louis Blues. He’s also in the final year of a 7-year deal that was signed with the Buffalo Sabres back in 2016 which comes with an AAV of $7.5 million.

He is shadow of player he was. Time to move on.

Reactions: Mike Liut

mk80

Jul 30, 2012

Perron got 4.750x2 from Detroit

a raise of only 750k per yer over his last contract.....

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis

Perron would’ve got it too if we had a good chunk of money coming off the books like we do this year.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Perron would’ve got it too if we had a good chunk of money coming off the books like we do this year.
Should have delt 91 last summer. He dosn't want to be here, Always send guys who don;t want to be here packing. DA screwed that one up BIG TIME.

I KNOW DP wanted to be here. I suspect ROR wants to be here.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Should have delt 91 last summer. He dosn't want to be here, Always send guys who don;t want to be here packing. DA screwed that one up BIG TIME.

I KNOW DP wanted to be here. I suspect ROR wants to be here.
I’d push back and say the time to trade Vlad was this past summer coming off a career year (unless that’s what you’re also saying and we’re just using different wording to say the same thing)

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Great saves by Binnington, when The Blues skaters are too tired even to skate the puck out of their own end, and keep throwing weak flips towards their own Blueline, and failing to get it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad