GDT: TankTown Express End of the Year Partay

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Doug, we’re being outplayed by the Blackhawks who are openly trying to be the worst team in the league.

The writing is on the wall
Lebrun says “The plan before the season, as I heard it, was that the Blues would circle back to Ryan O’Reilly’s camp in the new year. But with the Blues still struggling to stabilize their season, I think it’s more likely O’Reilly gets dealt as opposed to extended.”

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Lebrun says “The plan before the season, as I heard it, was that the Blues would circle back to Ryan O’Reilly’s camp in the new year. But with the Blues still struggling to stabilize their season, I think it’s more likely O’Reilly gets dealt as opposed to extended.”

Please man. This team does not look good lol

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Please man. This team does not look good lol
Lebrun also says “And from the captain-obvious category, Vladimir Tarasenko, who asked for a change of scenery about a year and a half ago (following the 2020-21 season), isn’t signing an extension. That’s for sure. Unlike O’Reilly, however, Tarasenko has a full no-trade clause, so he will have a say in what happens ahead of March 3.”

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Lebrun also says “And from the captain-obvious category, Vladimir Tarasenko, who asked for a change of scenery about a year and a half ago (following the 2020-21 season), isn’t signing an extension. That’s for sure. Unlike O’Reilly, however, Tarasenko has a full no-trade clause, so he will have a say in what happens ahead of March 3.”
I bet Tarasenko refuses a trade to anywhere just to f*** Armstrong.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
that schenn contract is becoming a massive anchor.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
berube is a fool for not making walker and rosen full time players and instead giving minutes to toropchenko and mikkola

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
We're not a good team this year, but we should be a good enough team to beat the Hawks

And as I type that ROSEN!!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad