Tank Nation | 3 - Tanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Blame the Sedins

Miller is doing his part blaming every goal on the refs

Well they seem to be a lot more on board these days. Since the new year Daniel has 17 pts in 25 games and Henrik 15 in just 21 games. Take out the recent game against Colorado and Henrik has just 11 in 20 while Daniel has 14 in 24.

They're slowing down from their earlier season levels, along with Bo and to a lesser degree Baertschi.

Team is checking out slowly, which bodes well for the final 19.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
Well they seem to be a lot more on board these days. Since the new year Daniel has 17 pts in 25 games and Henrik 15 in just 21 games. Take out the recent game against Colorado and Henrik has just 11 in 20 while Daniel has 14 in 24.

They're slowing down from their earlier season levels, along with Bo and to a lesser degree Baertschi.

Team is checking out slowly, which bodes well for the final 19.

I think Henrik should shut down. He is obviously injured and he should rest earlier to get healthy for next season.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
I think Henrik should shut down. He is obviously injured and he should rest earlier to get healthy for next season.

There's is literally no benefit to keeping Henrik in the lineup. We're at like 1.1% chance of making the playoffs right now.

Edit: 0.6%

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
There's is literally no benefit to keeping Henrik in the lineup. We're at like 1.1% chance of making the playoffs right now.

ya he honestly deserves the rest more than anyone, help the tank henrik.. Addition by subtraction or something like that

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon

Ya there is. A certain someone is paying him 7 million dollars to play hockey. Don't think either the owners nor Henrik would want to sit.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006

Tanking aside, I think he should sit for health reasons alone.

No reason to put that kind of wear and tear on an already injured body when the playoffs are out of reach.

He's putting himself at risk for a more severe or nagging/long-term injury by not allowing himself to fully heal.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Yup I'm watching it... Did not expect them to compete with the Wild but they are! This Eichel kid is the real deal!

I thought they were going to be better than they have been this year...they have a lot of young talent, and adding O'Reilly was big for them too.

Desai87

Mar 27, 2008
Let's go Sabres. 5 more mins...

EDIT: I totally jinxed that. Better take this to OT now

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
I thought they were going to be better than they have been this year...they have a lot of young talent, and adding O'Reilly was big for them too.

They've been pretty good over the last 15 games, so has Columbus

CorySchneids

May 3, 2015
Ya there is. A certain someone is paying him 7 million dollars to play hockey. Don't think either the owners nor Henrik would want to sit.

I think if it were the last few games of the season and there's a real chance we could move down in the standings with a loss, Henrik would sit out if it meant finishing 28th and having a better chance at Laine.

:D

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Have faith....'Nucks always get stormed in the first 10 minutes at the Shark Tank....could be 15-0 in shots and 3-0 in the first period...these are the kind of games where d-men like Sbisa and Bartkowski really crap the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad