GDT: Tampa/Pittsburgh Part 2: GENO.. YOU ARE SICK (Addendum: Crosby, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
On Sid's goal, I think I'm most impressed by how he robbed Stamkos blind of the puck in his own zone to start the play.:amazed:
itried to post this earlier but thread was closed. that was beauty. they should show that tape to all our d-man and rolled it in the loop for the next 3 weeks...tremendous work captain

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Alright, it looks like Orpik is completely out of it mentally and has revenge on the brain. Now, let's see him get caught outta position looking for a big hit or take a stupid frustration penalty.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
Geno's was more of a goal of the year type goal. Sid's was a bunch of really good hockey plays all at once. Complete player kind of goal more than highlight real offense type of goal
That's a good way of putting it. But Crosby basically showed elite skill at most aspects of the game on that 15 seconds clip.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
On the Malkin goal, there is nothing I enjoy seeing more than a goalie making a key save at one end and having their team turn around the tie the game.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
Do you guys remember how when Therrien was coach we would have at least one "too many men" penalty in every single game? :laugh:

That just popped into my head, it's hilarious.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Send Engo after Salo! One thing I'd like to see from this team is someone getting beat to a pulp for throwing a knee like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad