OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2022

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Risacher is -250 to go 1st
Sarr is -650 to go 2nd

If you have an idea of where Clingan is picked you can make some money. Hes not favored in any draft slot

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I'm sort of stock down of Risacher. Lack of explosive athleticism sounds like he can't create his own shot. I'm kinda leaning towards one of Sarr/Castle.

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia

“I’ll play for any team that drafts me,” Sarr said Tuesday. “For me, the most important thing is if a team is willing to take a chance on you, you just have to go there and play hard. There’s no such thing as being picky or not wanting to go somewhere.”

Have a feeling the Hawks will take him

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia

Wizards reserve guard Landry Shamet has also drawn exploratory trade interest from several teams, including the Clippers, Lakers, Mavericks, Jazz, Raptors, and Magic, league sources told HoopsHype.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Agreed w @usiel — Hawks can go f*** themselves, if they want assets for playing a game of chicken.

Take Saar. I dare you. Or trade out. Whatever. I’m happy w Risacher or even Shepherd/Clingan.

We got this.

PS — if we could get 13 and a future first for Kuzma? Shop his ass out now. Like right now.

Oh, and we can take back whatever salary you want (3rd team?) to get more draft capital.

Come to Papa!

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
The Nets now have four members of the 2016 National Champion Villanova roster. At this point they might as well go all in and replace Thibodeau with Jay Wright.
Err .. you mean the Knicks?

And did they just give up 5 (FIVE!!) 1sts, a pock swap, and a 2nd?!?!?

For one player? What in the what???

I don’t even …

(And that 2nd trade … I don’t even know what it means. I got confused and decided to eat some ice cream. I feel better now).

• Haha
Reactions: kicksavedave

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
Agreed w @usiel — Hawks can go f*** themselves, if they want assets for playing a game of chicken.

Take Saar. I dare you. Or trade out. Whatever. I’m happy w Risacher or even Shepherd/Clingan.

We got this.

PS — if we could get 13 and a future first for Kuzma? Shop his ass out now. Like right now.

Oh, and we can take back whatever salary you want (3rd team?) to get more draft capital.

Come to Papa!

Yeah, it will be disappointing if he's still here when the draft starts (or when the Kings pick). Just hope they aren't getting greedy and asking for too much.

Kalopsia

Jun 25, 2018
Err .. you mean the Knicks?

And did they just give up 5 (FIVE!!) 1sts, a pock swap, and a 2nd?!?!?

For one player? What in the what???

I don’t even …

(And that 2nd trade … I don’t even know what it means. I got confused and decided to eat some ice cream. I feel better now).
:facepalm: Yeah I meant the Knicks. I blame that second trade for scrambling my brain.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs

We got this.

Come to Papa!
Agreed here. I'd even say if you can get him for just multiple future firsts (with no or light protections), do it. Getting another 1st in next year's draft should be priority #1 tonight.

• Love
Reactions: Ridley Simon

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I heard them discussing on ESPN how the Knicks have been accumulating draft assets for years to swoop in eventually and overwhelm a trade partner with an offer they can’t refuse…..they sure did that. This might put them over the top….

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad