GDT: Tampa @ Leafs 7:30pm Oct 21st 2024

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
It should be interesting to see of 89-91 and 67 can find some chemistry, maybe Robby finally lights the lamp

The dreaded PP, dang! they all know what they're doing wrong, they all say so, they know, but yet none of them want to go to the dirty areas, they all hang on to the puck a moment to long and either lose the passing lane or worse the shot.

18-11-74
95 34
What's the worst that could happen? They don't score?

They don't want to get into trading chances tonight, tight, tough and claustrophobic boring hockey. It's what they need to do, and if they do that, they'll win, if they win, then don't complain!

GLG

Leviathan899

Nov 17, 2014
Toronto, ON.
Then have some idiot text you the score. 😳

Then have some idiot text you the score. 😳
I mute all my notifications until after I finish watching lol it’s always something unexpected, like a little old lady in line at shoppers or something who drops the score right before I get home. The last person I’d expect!

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Anybody know who is broadcasting this game. I checked TSN and Sportsnet and NHL Centre Ice and there is no Leafs game showing anywhere?

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Anybody know who is broadcasting this game. I checked TSN and Sportsnet and NHL Centre Ice and there is no Leafs game showing anywhere?
Rogers sold the Monday night package for the last two years of their deal to Amaznl the game is on Amazon Prime Video, as has been discussed on the main boards, particularly the Business of Hockey board, since the deal was first talked about last spring. There is a thread on this board about this game being on Prime.

Also, simply checking the schedule on the Leafs website would have told you that tomight's game was on Prime.

Just saw that .. THX

That is a new one that NHL Centre Ice does not overlap this and one needs to own a Prime Video account to see this game.
NHL Centre Ice, like all NHL out-of-market packages, does not include national games.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
You brought up Liljegren not me.

If Timmins isn't in the winner category you can't use him.

You brought up the winning percentage for a single player... I showed you one with a 100% winning percentage, it seems like following your logic, Liljegren is the best D we have.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
This is an important early season game in terms of future seeding implications. Handing Tampa a clean 2 points here could prove to be real annoying 5 months from now. Hopefully the Leafs come out flying and take the Lightning to task tonight.
Leafs seem to do well against vasi. They should beat Tampa in regulation at home.

Cassell

Apr 28, 2024
Little old lady on a motorized cart? :sarcasm::D

IMG_6746.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Suntouchable13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad