GDT: Tampa @ Carolina Game 5: The Wretched Rally Towel Prophecy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Trevor Kidd?
Greatest goalie gear in Canes history, arguably league history

RANoV8WNfVWmld6Vh8I3XnwhwdEcU_-o6SERPNgj4xG_t2pNBoJvHzdwha70dVNeSNIE6zYHQfHuerio4IDC9LGo6eJVxlxuR8JjNWVy5Kk

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Trevor Kidd's stint with the Canes was so unremarkable the only thing people remember about him was his long hair and the checkerboard pads.

And yet, that's more than I will ever remember about Michael Leighton, Justin Peters, Anton Khudobin, Brian Boucher, Tom Barrasso, John Grahame, Tyler Moss, Dan Ellis, Kirk McLean or Patrick f***in' Jablonski

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Trevor Kidd's stint with the Canes was so unremarkable the only thing people remember about him was his long hair and the checkerboard pads.

And yet, that's more than I will ever remember about Michael Leighton, Justin Peters, Anton Khudobin, Brian Boucher, Tom Barrasso, John Grahame, Tyler Moss, Dan Ellis, Kirk McLean or Patrick f***in' Jablonski
At least 2 of those are made up, right?

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC

But you will never forget the name...Darling.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario

As a young teen I remember buying hockey cards of all of our prospects hoping they’d be worth something one day. These purchases included great goaltending prospects such as Craig Kowalski and Kevin Nastiuk. Remember those days? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad