GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - TSN5/RDS - We could be above .500... maybe Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Send a 1st to get rid of this guy!!!

Not sure what people are watching but the odd man out is clearly Kubalik. He's not needed... Pinto and Norris are not even here and we need them on the PP a lot more than we need Kubalik

I agree. He doesn't bring enough hustle or grit for the low amount of offensive talent he has. He's a good 3rd line winger though but that's not what we need most right now.

Reactions: Adrianopolous

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
I agree. He doesn't bring enough hustle or grit for the low amount of offensive talent he has. He's a good 3rd line winger though but that's not what we need most right now.
What if Brady gets hurt. We need the depth.

Slippy

Dec 8, 2005
highlytouted.ca
Send a 1st to get rid of this guy!!!

Not sure what people are watching but the odd man out is clearly Kubalik. He's not needed... Pinto and Norris are not even here and we need them on the PP a lot more than we need Kubalik
With the way Joseph is playing right now, I don't disagree. Even if he doesn't keep scoring at this pace, but just be a decent semi-consistent secondary scorer and good energy/penalty killer, then his contract will be worth it once past this current cap crunch.

I haven't seen much from Kubalik, and haven't gained much connection to him. Plus he should be a player that would actually bring an asset back. I don't want to hear anything about the fact that he was a principle piece of the Debrincat trade. Get a decent asset for him, but do it quick, sign Pinto and make the friggin' playoffs.

Reactions: Cosmix

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Saw some flybies and stick checks instead of playing the body by Kubalik so far. Not what we need on that 3rd line.
I’ve also seen him disengage when the other 2 forwards get deep to ensure there is a high forward.

Reactions: Dionysus

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Kept Philly to only 9 shots through the first two periods last night. Kept Tampa to only 13 shots through the first two periods tonight.

D structure looking good.

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad