Prospect Info: Syracuse Crunch, Orlando Solar Bears & Prospects

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
we really need another starter potential goalie for Syracuse. very very thin and the youngest we have is a 28 year old AHL lifer at best

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
we really need another starter potential goalie for Syracuse. very very thin and the youngest we have is a 28 year old AHL lifer at best
Tomkins-Halverson is expected to be the pairing.

On waivers right now I see 26-year-old Brandon Bussi, 25-year-old Matt Villalta, and 24-year-old Olivier Rodrigue. (maybe others)

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Tomkins-Halverson is expected to be the pairing.

On waivers right now I see 26-year-old Brandon Bussi, 25-year-old Matt Villalta, and 24-year-old Olivier Rodrigue. (maybe others)
ill take any of them right now. we just need that one goalie prospect like Alnefelt was when we first brought him over to NA.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Syracuse lose 7-1 in their 2nd and final preseason game

The only goal was Dylan Duke on the PP from Szturc and Huuhtanen

Joe Connor with a goal in his first game against Quinnipiac @ 1:32

Burrows

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
After starting the season with 7 goals in 6 games for KalPa's junior team, Joona Saarelainen (#12) gets the call up to the men's team and assists on the game deciding goal.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
ill take any of them right now. we just need that one goalie prospect like Alnefelt was when we first brought him over to NA.

Claiming any of them would do nothing for Syracuse unless they then waive Johansson. They'd have to be on the main roster and I can't see Cooper trusting some kid he's probably never seen play before. Vasilevskiy isn't going anywhere for a few more years so we have time to still bring in some potential replacements.

As for the NCAA kids I really like Flinton who seems to be ignored a lot. Dartmouth isn't a top team so won't get any accolades and his teammates aren't the best. But I think he can carry them to a nice record and put up 20-25 goals and over a ppg. Got a good frame on him too, would like to sign him after the season in hopes he can become a Colton type late round surprise.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Claiming any of them would do nothing for Syracuse unless they then waive Johansson. They'd have to be on the main roster and I can't see Cooper trusting some kid he's probably never seen play before. Vasilevskiy isn't going anywhere for a few more years so we have time to still bring in some potential replacements.

As for the NCAA kids I really like Flinton who seems to be ignored a lot. Dartmouth isn't a top team so won't get any accolades and his teammates aren't the best. But I think he can carry them to a nice record and put up 20-25 goals and over a ppg. Got a good frame on him too, would like to sign him after the season in hopes he can become a Colton type late round surprise.

Jojo had a bad preseason for the most part as well, but recovered in the later games.

Matt Tomkins, who some of us were clamoring for, just let in 7 against Rochester.

We're basing decisions based on putting a bunch of players who haven't played together in months/ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad