Prospect Info: Syracuse Crunch, Orlando Solar Bears & Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Capwages doesn't have everybody. No Pouliot, Santini, or Bisson.

I thought for a second that we were going into rookie camp with 4 NHL contracted defensemen for Syracuse.

Orlando needs RHD, so that could mean an ECHL opportunity for Feist or Schmidt.

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Jan Golicic will dress for tonight's pre-season game with Gatineau. The game is free to stream (possibly in French only) on CHL.tv at 7pm ET.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

Nazarian is 28, and a big scorer (in ECHL terms). It's a two-way AHL/ECHL contract, so he'll be in Orlando's top six.

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Good news. A primary bears sweater that doesn't make me angry or sick to my stomach.

I don't really have an opinion past that. I need to see the full kit out on the ice. Any number of things could go wrong, from the typeface used on the nameplates, the numbering, or a weird choice of pants (it pretty much has to be purple or black). Putting the Lightning logo on the shoulders would set me off, even though I'm obviously a Lightning fan. There aren't any shoulder patches, which is unusual.

I'm pretty much only a hockey guy, but the colors you see on NFL jerseys now are beautiful. They know that they're on in 4k.

It may end up being too much when it's against the white ice.

Last edited:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
First goal for Pylenkov to kick off the 2024-25 season

A few ex Lightning propsects on Dynamo Moscow. Kirill Gotovets, Ceddy Paquette, Artem Sergeev, and Nikita Gusev

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I've digested the new Bears sweaters a bit. I feel that they'd go for purple helmets and pants, but I'd be somewhat interested in them at least testing black helmets, gloves and pants.

Hockey skates are black by default, so you can't really control that, and it'd be an interesting contrast to the bright colors (which I generally like) everywhere else.

It'd be another color, and could be just *too much*

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad