Laval Rocket: Syracuse at Laval Game 2 3PM

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Mesar silencing the haters this early is fun. Let's see him keep it up.
Still here...lollll. But hey he's doing fine right now. Great move just there. One guy who is a vet who is not pulling his weight it's Dauphin...he's surfin right now....

As far as Mesar is concerned...it's all about keeping it alive. I mean...even JK right now is PPG...:D

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Beck crunches Crunch player. Nice hit

Most fans and even pundits I’ve read on social media expressed reservations and thought he had to show more.

You’re always going to get the fringe doom and gloom fans who expect immediate results otherwise a prospect is deemed a bust.

Short sample size and all, here’s hoping Mesar keeps it going. ✨
👍

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
The one clear thing we can see from Mesar in the AHL is how wrong the idea of him being an unidimensional player was. He is extremely defensive responsible and always positions himself well. People see a low weight and automatically assume the player can't be good defensively. Crazy.

No he was coached during camp this year, he actually did not know what to do without the puck. He was great with the puck always but without it he looked lost and some people saw it as him being lazy which is completely not the case.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Only 8 shots on goal over halfway through the game. Laval not able to generate offense.
Bouchard effect, probably. Made adjustments and message got through. So far.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Mesar silencing the haters this early is fun. Let's see him keep it up.
He’s been a hot starter since drafted and I’ve been a Mesar ‘defender’ for the most part.

For no real good reason some fans thought he was a Drouin non-competitor. I watched his highlights pretty extensively and tried telling people that’s not the case.

I don’t mind the criticisms but the ‘bad pick’ crowd are clueless. He has great upside. The type of pick that this fan base has been demanding out of late 1sts forever now. Extremely hypocritical or just ignorant posts there.

I’m gonna wait and see. If that inconsistency crops up again with no injury or bad linemate excuses then it’s on him and it might be too little too late for him because of our impressive forward depth.
He could still very well be a victim of the numbers game in terms of being a Hab either way.

Still rooting for him. Love his skill

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
ABB and Roy cheating on that PP only Beck changed up. No chance for Mesar like that.

Okay Boys time to put this one away exactly like we did last night OWN the third.

Reactions: Runner77

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
He’s been a hot starter since drafted and I’ve been a Mesar ‘defender’ for the most part.

For no real good reason some fans thought he was a Drouin non-competitor. I watched his highlights pretty extensively and tried telling people that’s not the case.

I don’t mind the criticisms but the ‘bad pick’ crowd are clueless. He has great upside. The type of pick that this fan base has been demanding out of late 1sts forever now. Extremely hypocritical or just ignorant posts there.

I’m gonna wait and see. If that inconsistency crops up again with no injury or bad linemate excuses then it’s on him and it might be too little too late for him because of our impressive forward depth.
He could still very well be a victim of the numbers game in terms of being a Hab either way.

Still rooting for him. Love his skill

He's got 5 pts in 4 games while playing on third line. He's not used on the 1st PP, Beck is instead. Beck has 2 pts. I like Beck's game but Mesar is not getting any favours. He deserves better ice time.

ABB and Roy cheating on that PP only Beck changed up. No chance for Mesar like that.

Okay Boys time to put this one away exactly like we did last night OWN the third.

Yeah and they did nothing on it. what a waste, a cheap attempt to pad their stats because they cant create nothing on 5v5 and have been playing 50% defending at 5v5 the whole day

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Flipper has seemed particularly noticeable this game — maybe he nets one in the 3rd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad