Simon Knak, HC Davos
Lionel Marchand, Timra IK (SWE)
Joel Salzgeber, SCL Tigers Langnau
Elvis Schlapfer, EHC Biel
Defencemen:
Inaki Baragano, Lausanne HC
Giancarlo Chanton, SC Langenthal
Noah Delemont, EHC Biel
Cedric Fiedler, Western Michigan University (NCAA)
Bastian Guggenheim, SCL Tigers Langnau
Silvan Landolt, GCK Lions Kusnacht
Noah Meier, GCK Lions Kusnacht
Rocco Pezzullo, HC Ambri-Piotta
Dario Sidler, EV Zug
Alessandro Villa, HC Lugano
Nathan Vouardoux, Lausanne HC
Brian Zanetti, HC Lugano
Goaltenders:
Thibault Fatton, HC Lugano
Andri Henauer, SC Bern
Noah Patenaude, Saint John Sea Dogs (QMJHL)
Lucas Rotheli, EV Zug

full

Slovakia

Extended Camp Roster

Forwards:
Robert Baco, Energie Karlovy Vary (CZE)
Martin Chromiak, HK Dukla Trencin
Michael Drabek, Bili Tygri Liberec (CZE)
Juraj Elias, HC Kosice
Roman Faith, Bratislava Capitals
Maros Jedlicka, HKM Zvolen
Simon Jellus, Karlskrona HK (SWE)
Dominik Jendek, Slovan Bratislava
Matej Kaslik, Chicoutimi Sagueneens (QMJHL)
Jakub Kolenic, HKM Zvolen
Jan Lasak, Jokerit Helsinki (FIN)
Filip Mesar, HK Poprad
Michal Mrazik, Linkoping HC (SWE)
Oleksij Myklucha, Rouyn-Noranda Huskies (QMJHL)
Lukas Skvarek, HK Nitra
Juraj Slafkovsky, TPS Turku (FIN)
Dominik Sojka, HC '05 Banska Bystrica
Artur Turansky, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Knights (NAHL)
Defencemen:
Simon Becar, HK Dukla Trencin
Sebastian Droppa, MHK 32 Liptovsky Mikulas
Andrej Golian, HC 07 Detva
Simon Groch, HC Olomouc (CZE)
Matus Hlavac, HC Olomouc (CZE)
Samuel Knazko, TPS Turku (FIN)
David Mudrak, HC Kosice
Simon Nemec, HK Nitra
Rayen Petrovicky, TUTO Turku (FIN)
Martin Seliga, HC Nove Zamky
Marko Stacha, HK Dukla Trencin
Oliver Turan, HC 07 Detva
Goaltenders:
Adam Beke, Slovan Bratislava
Samuel Hlavaj, Sherbrooke Phoenix (QMJHL)
Patrik Kozel, MHK 32 Liptovsky Mikulas
Simon Latkoczy, HK Dukla Trencin
Eugen Rabcan, HC '05 Banska Bystrica

Do not ask for or provide links to illegal streams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scorevat53

Sep 16, 2015
Manitoba
This is actually a big game when it comes to group stage. Saying that I thibk Swiss are weaker this year than most and will lose to Slovaks in a close one.

Kamzik

Dec 18, 2008
This is actually a big game when it comes to group stage. Saying that I thibk Swiss are weaker this year than most and will lose to Slovaks in a close one.
Slovaks are not only the first team to feature three 16 year-olds, but they also have a 17 year-old. I think Hlavaj will be a key player against the Swiss.

Reactions: Scorevat53

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
And this is a fact we can't just overlook. Every win would be a big accomplishment
Agreed. Two crucial games here.

Having watched all the prelim games...this will be a hard game to predict...

I just don't see the Swiss have much offense at all. The Slovaks at least had some high quality chances although they didn't have many chances over all.

Kamzik

Dec 18, 2008
The Slovaks at least had some high quality chances although they didn't have many chances over all.

It was interesting to see Oleksij Myklucha get right after it, right after puck drop. He snuck past the Czech defenders and was all alone. I'd like to see more of that. Very much a question mark with this player because he has missed so much time. He skates well and looks to potentially be a dangerous player.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Wasn't very impressed with either team in their exhibition game to be honest. I think Slovakia has more talent and the better goalie though so I'll give them a slight edge here. Lets say 4-2 Slovakia with an empty netter

Reactions: mirec04

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
The Swiss should have this one in the bag. Slovakia will most likely miss Knazko serving 1 game suspension after his head shot. Also Turan will take at least 2 dumb penalties to give an every opportunity for Swiss to score on PP.

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
The Swiss should have this one in the bag. Slovakia will most likely miss Knazko serving 1 game suspension after his head shot. Also Turan will take at least 2 dumb penalties to give an every opportunity for Swiss to score on PP.

They haven't yet released anything about Knazko, respectively Raska, after they both got 5+20 in the preparation game, did they? Who knows how they decide, both hits were unfair mainly given the fact they came late in the game when the winner was more than clear, but as I watched the replays, neither of them was a criminal hit or something, they were both dirty but I've seen many much mure devastating assaults on the ice. In any case, you are right that Switzerland is probably a favourite. Slovakia didn't look good at all against the Czechs, save maybe the first 10 mins or so. Hlavaj would need to be exceptional in the net to give his team a real chance.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I am beyond jacked to watch this tomorrow... I know Russia/US is the main event but if I had to choose, this is the game I watch. I have nothing against the Swiss and hope they do well but go Slovakia go.. stay out of the penalty box, be more aggressive on the PK and you got this!

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
They haven't yet released anything about Knazko, respectively Raska, after they both got 5+20 in the preparation game, did they? Who knows how they decide, both hits were unfair mainly given the fact they came late in the game when the winner was more than clear, but as I watched the replays, neither of them was a criminal hit or something, they were both dirty but I've seen many much mure devastating assaults on the ice. In any case, you are right that Switzerland is probably a favourite. Slovakia didn't look good at all against the Czechs, save maybe the first 10 mins or so. Hlavaj would need to be exceptional in the net to give his team a real chance.
I wanna be clear that I HATE the Raska hit and think it was unnecessary.. having said that, his principal point of contact was the shoulder and then the Slovak turned after that. Having said that, if Raska gets suspended... I'm fine with it. 16 seconds left, just skate by and say 'ahoj'... he was behind the Slovak net and it was 6-0. Call it a night.. slivovice time!

ThrashersfanSVK

@Jakub_Homola
Nov 21, 2008
Bratislava, Slovakia
AFAIK, Kňažko has been given a major penalty plus game misconduct, and not match penalty which means there should have not been imposed any suspension unless disciplinary body decides.

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
Discipline will be key factor in today's game. I hope Slovaks learned the lesson from Czechs and we will enjoy good game. There is some talent in our team but I am little bit afraid of our couching.

Reactions: Czechboy

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
It will be broadcasted on one of the TSN channels in Canada and Mysports in Switzerland. If you dont have those you will have to find an "alterantive" on the internet.

The Sport channel of the Czech TV provides a broadcast as well. It is geo-restricted but but can be legally purchased as a part of some sport TV packs which are available internationally. I used to watch hockey on the Czech TV this way while being abroad. They are broadcasting all Czech and Slovak games plus some other selected games.

Reactions: Speyer

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
I wanna be clear that I HATE the Raska hit and think it was unnecessary.. having said that, his principal point of contact was the shoulder and then the Slovak turned after that. Having said that, if Raska gets suspended... I'm fine with it. 16 seconds left, just skate by and say 'ahoj'... he was behind the Slovak net and it was 6-0. Call it a night.. slivovice time!
If they don't suspend either player they should tell them that any similar infraction by them will get them suspended for the entire tournament.

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice

Both hits were completely unnecessary and they both could easily be suspended for one game. If the score is 5-0, 6-0 respectively, with a few minutes, respectively few seconds remaining, you should really play with increased respect to the safety of both yours and your opponent. I would partially understand such hits if one is a goal behind, 20 seconds left, you desperately need to tie the game, are making the last ferocious rush, chasing after the puck with all means. Then yes, you are high on emotions (and endorphins), you just see the puck and want to push the opponent away no matter what it takes. But when you lead 6-0 with 20 seconds left, to deliver such dangerous hit is idiocy and the player should learn some respect to the game and the opponent. If it was meant to be a revenge for some verbal exchange which migh occur before or whatsoever, then it was even more stupid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad